Service Requests (formerly "Ask Nevada County")

Ask Nevada County places the power of Nevada County Government in the palm of your hands. 

  • Report an issue (potholes, road problems, environmental health concerns, agricultural concerns, code compliance issues, and more) through our Online app and watch it get fixed! 
  • Your request will automatically be routed to the correct Community Development department.

Thank you for taking the time to keep Nevada County clean and safe.

If your request is an emergency please dial 911.

Code Enforcement cannot accept anonymous complaints due to County policy. Please contact them directly. Requests submitted for non-CDA issues could result in a delay in response to your service request.