Apply For A Commercial Cannabis Permit
Commercial Cannabis Application Appointments
The Department will continue to provide services through email and phone as well as:
- Appointments are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am tp 3:30 pm. Appointments are for COMPLETE submittals only. To make an appointment to submit your application please contact Nevada County CDA at (530) 265-1222, option 8, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off or pick up boxes. Please allow a processing time of 24 to 48 hours from the date received. Pick-ups will need to be prearranged by contacting our staff.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Cannabis Compliance Division directly at email@example.com or 530-265-1222, option 8.
All new Administrative Development Permits (ADP) and ADP amendments will require an appointment with the Planning Department, no same-day appointments will be available. Please contact the Planning Department directly at 530-265-1222, option 2, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
All new Commercial Cannabis Permits (CCP) will require an appointment with the Cannabis Compliance Division, no same-day appointments will be available. Please contact Cannabis Compliance directly at 530-265-1222, option 8, or by email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Commercial Cannabis Permit (CCP) & Administrative Development Permit (ADP)
- Administrative Development Permit (ADP) Application Packet
- Commercial Cannabis Permit (CCP) Application Packet
Annual Cannabis Permit Renewal Application
Biological/Environmental Resources Guide
Are you applying for your ADP or CCP and unsure of what is needed for the Biological Resources Assessment? The Nevada County Planning Department has provided a guide to help you through this step of the application process. Please review this handout before you submit your ADP or CCP application to ensure you have the necessary information. Management Plan applications and the Pre-Qualified Biological Consultant list can be found at https://www.mynevadacounty.com/826/Land-Use-Applications-Forms.