You are Invited!
Join us for an important conversation with District IV Supervisor Hoek and a panel of local wildfire and preparedness experts.
Have your questions about evacuations and communication challenges answered. Learn more about how you can get involved in being a part of the solution by joining a Firewise Community, becoming an emergency ally, and sharing accurate information during a disaster.
We know connecting by video may not work for everyone, but we hope you call in to the conversation. Register today to receive the login and call information.
Register online at ReadyNevadaCounty.org/NSJTownHall Need assistance registering? Call 530-265-1515.
Virtual town hall panelists include:
- District IV Supervisor Hoek
- CAL FIRE NEU Unit Chief Estes
- North San Juan Fire Department Chief Browning
- Sheriff Moon
- Sheriff’s Captain Walsh
- OES Emergency Operations Coordinator and Sheriff’s Lieutenant Robert Jakobs
- Office of Emergency Services Program Manager Paul Cummings
- California Highway Patrol Lieutenant Steffenson