Apply For A Commercial Cannabis Permit or Amendment

Administrative Development Permit (ADP), ADP Amendments, & Resubmittals

All new Administrative Development Permits (ADP), ADP amendments, and resubmittals must be submitted to the Planning Department. Please contact the Planning Department directly at 530-265-1222, option 2, or by email at for any questions regarding project submittals. 

 ADP packets are also available in the CDA lobby located at 950 Maidu Ave. in Nevada City.

Biological/Environmental Resources Guide

Are you applying for your ADP or CCP and unsure of what is needed for the Biological Resources Assessment? The Nevada County Planning Department has provided a guide to help you through this step of the application process. Please review this handout before you submit your ADP or CCP application to ensure you have the necessary information. Management Plan applications and the Pre-Qualified Biological Consultant list can be found at

Commercial Cannabis Application Guidelines for Biological/Environmental Resource