How to Complete the MAR/VER

Submitting Together:

How To Submit Your Monthly Activity Report (MAR) & Vehicle Expense Report (VER)
image of documents

As a Welfare-to-Work participant, you are eligible to supportive services such as mileage reimbursement and childcare. To receive these supportive services, you need to provide information about your Welfare-to-Work activity attendance on your Monthly Activity Report (MAR) by the 10th of each month. Verification can be in the form of receipts, pay stubs, time card, or the signature of your activity supervisor.

The Vehicle Expense Report (VER) is the form you would use to request reimbursement for your mileage. Mileage can be paid for activities such as driving to/from work or to/from daycare. This form should be submitted with your MAR by the 10th of every month.

These forms are mailed to you each month, however; if you’ve lost or misplaced it, you can complete the form online:

 Monthly Activity Report (MAR)

Vehicle Expense Report (VER)